The fun of making money

Banner_head

24 December 2014

On 2:48 AM by Blog2539   No comments
FIRST THEY KILLED [VIA ....u;-.1‘ ’  to move faster, to get out of the way, to not talk back. I bury into Keav’s chest, my arms tight around her waist, stifling a c,y.C:1yf3te silently on the other side of Keav, her W95 Shut. Beside us, Kiriiu  Meng sit stone—faced, watching the commotion below_ so mean to us?” I ask, cljn - 31%’ ei- en  Sit‘ and  “Keav, why are the soldiers  more tightly to her. “Shhh.They are called Khmer Rouge. They are the Communism" “What is a Communist?” u\X/ell, it means. . . . It’s hard to explain.Ask Pa later,” she whjspem love Cambodia and its people  Keav tells me the soldiers claim to this mean if they love us so  very much. I wonder then why they are rlier today, but now I am afraid of them,  much. I cheered for them ea “Take as little as you can.’ You will not need your city belongingy  You will be able to return in three days! No one can stay here! The city must be clean and empty.’ The U. S. will bomb the city! The U. S. will bomb the city.’ Leave and stay in the country for a few days! Leave now!”The soldiers blast these messages repeatedly. I clap my hands over my ears and I hide ‘"3’ {€166 against KeaV’s Chest, feeling her arms tighten around my small body. The soldiers wave their guns above their llieads and fire shots into the air to make sure we 31] understand their  tireats are real.A . ~ ~ another in 3 pani:re:a;l1€I::und of rifle fire, peoplg push and shoyeglnfi with fear, but I am luck Y trym.g to evacuate the Cltyi I am nd 6: y my famlll’ has a truck in which We

0 Comments:

Post a Comment