The fun of making money

Banner_head

26 December 2014

On 10:20 AM by Blog2539   No comments
 “That’s nice, now go to sleeP-”  - k . Eve e ‘ “You know the stars are candles In the 5 Y ry vemngv  ‘f we lose our wa . for us so 1 Y, angels come out and light them ’  still see." -h T - ‘ Pa has told me in the past that 1 am blessed W“ a g1 ted lmaglna. tion and he likes the stories I tell. I . _ When 1 awaken in the morning’ my Slbgrlgs :rekalr:ady “P-They were awakened bY gunshots fired into the “mm 5 V Y the Khmer  We can  the in  ‘Rouge but I was so tired l sl6Pt ‘hmugh in My Siblings an have Eta?’  - - - d t" k’ ‘ P0uches under their e‘/es; the“ ha“ 15 knotted an S ‘C mg out In man  directions. SlowlY.1 5i‘ “P ‘md Stretch out my Sore Shoulders and back. i  Sleeping in the truck is not as much fun as I thought it would be. Before long, 3 group of Khmer Rouge Soldlers Come by and yell at us to keep moving.  After a small breakfast of rice and salted eggs, we get back in our truck and take off again.We drive for many hours and everywhere we go we see people walking in all directions.The sun is high and hot on our backs. It burns through my black hair as little beads of water collect around my hairline and on the curve of my upper lip. After a while,we all get on each other’s nerves and start to fight.  “It’s not much farther, kids.We’re almost there," Pa tells us when we stop to have our lunch.“S0on we will be where it is safe."  As Ma and Keav prepare our meal, Pa and Meng disappear to gather firewood.\X/hen they return, Pa tells Khouy that it is a good thing that  we got out of the city as quickly as we did. He says the people he just talked to told him that the soldiers made everyone leave the city. They emPtied SCh001S, restaurants, and hospitals.The soldiers even forced the  sick to leave. They were not allowed to go home firs; to their famili€5 so many people are separated.  “Many old and sick people did not make it today” Khouy offer‘ grimly, ’  . “I Saw them on the side of the streets still in their bloodl’ hos’ pital robes. Some were walking and other  . hos-  pit 31 beds by their relatives? s were pushed In carts or  h Now I understand why KeaV kept Wrapping the scarf around ml ead, t 11' ’s  sides. 6 mg me to keel?’ my head down. to not peer above the We 


ส่งจาก iPhone ของฉัน

0 Comments:

Post a Comment