The fun of making money

Banner_head

31 December 2014

On 10:31 AM by Blog2539   No comments
\  FIRST THE‘ ""  soy  t I take the f°°d fmm him  i  “me between cho -  . h ' Wes look down at th€ gtound  S ‘ e I eat 1113’ “Ce htl as . es and says 50f-dY~ The? he, the Words make me sob harder‘ ,  anyway. Silently, -  sobs. Bending d0W“~ h - _” His 0  soldiers lie.\lVe C3I1n°‘ go  “But they said three d3YS-H d them but they lied.” , b 1' ve ’ “I know. I m sort)’ You 6 ‘C  h they lied,” my V01“ quivers as 183"“  “I don’t understand W Y lied to us." MY h°PeS crushed’ 1 WiPe  “I donlt know when butdhey ing Snot all over my Cheek. Pa gently 1113’ f°‘°3rm across my. nose, rligg takes the rice pot from me and saysl C16 ans my face with 1115 hand, th en st of the trip. only have to carry myselfvfort e realk Over to me and wraps my scarf  With Geak ofl her hlpt I1\i1eaf::m sthe sun. I wish that I were a little  rotec I . I>:l3lynlikrenyC::l:(.iStl(iepdoesn’t have to walk at  M3 1:3Te1:‘: her 111 her arms all the way. I am miserable, but at least aye 5 1: ‘ -“€31,119 Of the People walk barefoot in the scorching heat’ Carrying tkelr  6 S belong‘ ings on their backs or heads. I feel sorry for them nowing th5Y 316 worse off than I am. And no matter how far we go, there are always more people along the way. When night falls, once again we make the road our home and sleep, along with the hundreds of thousands of other families fleeing Phnom Penh.  Our fourth day on the road starts the same as the all the other days. “Are we there yet?" I keep asking Kim.When I receive no attention,l proceed to sniff and cry.  “Nobody cares about mel"I moan and keep walking anyway.  By noontime we have reached the Khmer Rouge’s military check‘ P0111‘ 111 the town of Kom Baul. The checkpoint consists of no H1019 than a few small makeshift tents with trucks parked beside them.The" are many soldiers at this base, and it is easy to recognize them because they wear identical 1oose—fitting black pajama pants and Shirts_ A11 caI1Y identical guns slung across their backs.They move quickly from place to place .W1[I1 fingers on the triggers of their weapons pacing back an forth in front of the crowd, yellin in t _ _ 3  «This is Kom Baul base, Y 8 s ructions into a bullhorn. ha Cleared you! Stand with . ou ‘are. not allowed to pass until ‘I19   your fam‘1Y 111 a line‘. Our comrade Soldlers  come a d ~ ' n ask a few simple questionslYou are to answer them trutllllllll  ./r 


ส่งจาก iPhone ของฉัน

0 Comments:

Post a Comment