The fun of making money

Banner_head

23 December 2014

On 8:20 AM by Blog2539   No comments
drop To Wh the PePPers again“ the “dc °f‘he bowl looks on approving1Y- “us  d finall)’ my soup is ready t° taste the Way I like it. Vlithlml Slpoontli: broth and instantaneousl)’ my tongue bums and mi’ S ow Y, 5 WP  nose drips. A long time 350’  . use it makfi should eat spicy foods 13553 re W6 SW63  Pa told me that People living in hot Coumri“ 5 them drink more water. The  and sweating cleanses 0 more water we. drink, the m:derStand thiSt,’but I like the Smj 16 he giv: bodies cif ir:1:1ir:::;11 :Ij1:nCth:PSciCk5 toward the pepper dish, knocking  - a I01:/:,I‘St(l)'lC salt shaker, which rolls like a fallen log Onto the floor-  “Smp what you’re doing," Ma hisses. _  “It was an accident,” Pa tells her and srrules at me.  Ma frowns at Pa and says, “Don’t you encourage her. Have you for- gotten the chicken fight episode? She said that was an accident also and now look at her face.”  I can’t believe Ma is still angry about that. It was such a long time ago, when we visited my uncles and aunt’s farm in the countryside and I played with their neighbor’s daughter. She and I had a chicken we would carry around to have fights with the other kids’ chickens. Ma wouldn’t have found out about it if it weren’t for the big scratch that still scars my face.  “The fact that she gets herself in and out of these situations gives me hope. I see them as clear signs of her cleverness.” Pa always defends  me—to everybody. He often says that people just don’t understand how cleverness works in a child and t  do are actually signs of men right,I believe him. I believe everything Pa tells me  ' "lflllvla is known for her beauty, Pa is loved for his generous heart.At 55 , e weighs about 150 pounds and has a large, stocky Shape that  contrasts with Ma’s long slender fr - soft and big and easy to hug Pa .3316. Pa rermnds me of a teddy bear, _  ::1Cl has blacl; Eurly hair, a wide nose, full ups and a round face His‘ eyes e - 7 a warm an rown like the earth, shaped like 3 full moon what 1 love  hat all these troublesome thingsl V gth and intelligence. Whether or not P3 15  hili peppers in my b0Wl as pa ‘ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment