The fun of making money

Banner_head

24 December 2014

On 2:42 AM by Blog2539   No comments
 You laughed at me, I Just W15}; she would d ever my nose 3T1 meaI1- _ me on gs and not be soall the time so I 0CCaS10nal]y Skip  teach us the langua  . h 01 , _ it enjoy going to SC 0 but I don t tell Pa. One thingl  d 311 day,  I don . ‘ school and stay at the.PlaYg1l,-:)ll1fr‘:)1‘ I get to Wear this year‘ My ““‘f°rIn do like about sch0°1 '5 the 'th puffy, short sleeves and a Short, blue  rt W1  though sometimes I worry that my s ago, While I was playing hopSC0tCh With . d to hfi up my skirt. I was so ang  nd trie me over a hag I thought I could. He fell and  d, h der t 11)’ 1:irI thiifk the boy is afraid of me now.  finished all our homework, Pa rewards us ub. I love to swim, but I am not allowed  . ' shi sists Of 3 Whlte  my friends, 3 17°?’ C3  that I pushed him tea a  I ran away, my knees we  ’ve Most Sundays after we  ' imming at the Cl . _ l3)’ ‘l5:k1;1ege;IS6::; The pool at the club is very big, so even in the shallow int c -  nd there is Plenfl’ of room to P133’ and Splash Water in Chouls fa“- e . - - - . After Ma helps me put on my bathing suit, which 15 a very short pmk dress with the legs sewn in, she and Pa go to the second floor and have their lunch. With Keav keeping an eye OH 115, Pa and Ma Wave from their table behind the glass window. This is the first time I saw a Barang. “Chou, he is so big and white!” I stop splashing water long enough to whisper to her. “He’s a Barang. It means he’s a white man.” Chou says with a smirk, trying to show off her age.  h I Stare at the Bamng 38 he walks onto the diving board. He is more t an a foot taller than Pa, with very hairy long arms and legs_ He hasfi l0I1g, angular face and a t 11 h‘ ‘ - '  3 , t In nose like a hawk. His white skin 15  call all white ' ' peopl it tries, including America. but they can be from many other 601111. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment