The fun of making money

Banner_head

21 January 2015

On 8:41 AM by Blog2539   No comments
Went to the 1988 Summer Olympics. Brent assured me that he had a false-bottomed suitcase with him and would meet us in Bangkok with jr_  Brent and I flew to Bangkok, and then on to Chiang Mai together. I left him in a hotel, took $10,000 in hundred dollar bills, and visited Charlie in the Karen village. We smoked several bowls of opium before Charlie and two black—cloaked hillbillies led me into the jungles. I gave Charlie the money to purchase the kilo. He scrambled off to meet the chemists. Within minutes of his exit, we met up with two plainclothes Thai drug cops, which was unusual according to the tribesmen. A young American in the middle of nowhere was more peculiar though. We were searched and questioned. Since we didn‘t have the money or any drugs, they had to let us go. When they left, we quickly got off the trail and blazed through a jungle of ferns and bushes. The hillbillies hid me in a mosquito-infested bush, and then left to meet Charlie.  Mosquitoes hovered like helicopters and attacked like dive- bombers. My only concern was to avoid catching malaria. Minutes turned to hours. For all I knew, Charlie was halfway to Burma and I was lost in the jungles. My malaria phobia subsided. I thought that I got ripped off and left for dead. The only signs of life were the unusual birdcalls echoing through the jungle. Out Of desperation, I returned the birdcalls. It was Charlie and the boys Calling. They had forgotten which bush I was in.  Charlie had the kilo of heroin. To avoid meeting the COPS: We hiked up the side of a mountain. Safely out of harm’s way, th°“53f1ds of feet above the city, we reached a small baml>00 hut  Wlth a killer view A fiery orange sunset filled the sky as I smoked 


ส่งจาก iPhone ของฉัน

0 Comments:

Post a Comment