The fun of making money

Banner_head

01 January 2015

On 11:15 PM by Blog2539   No comments
I ask Mas rubbing my eyeS-  dld you wake me  up?“ Open my eyes to see the sky is still dark but that Uncle Lean  . 8, his wife, Aunt Keang, and all the cousins are up. Beside -me, Chou mus u  her thin blanket, folds her clothes, and puts them in her piflowcasg Outside, Lee Cheun scoops ladles full of cooked rice and puts it on banana leaves. Keav pokes the crackling fire to cook the dried fish while Kim fills up the petrol container with water.  “Quiet.We have to go.” Ma puts her hand over my mouth.  “I don’t want to go. I don’t want to walk again.” I want to go back  to sleep. Though we have been living at Krang Truop for two months and my blistered feet have healed, the thought of more walking makes my ankles throb with pain. i  “Quiet,” Pa adrnonishes me. “We don’t want anyone to hear you  crying. It is not safe for us to stay here anymore.We have to go and We will ride on a truck to get there.”  “Why do We have to go, Pa?”  “It is no longer safe for us to stay here.” “Are We walking a long way?”  . . . - d “No, your uncles talked the chief into arranging for us to b6 Plcke  / 


ส่งจาก iPhone ของฉัน

0 Comments:

Post a Comment