The fun of making money

Banner_head

01 January 2015

On 11:17 PM by Blog2539   No comments
4., _, L“,  F1n‘s$~v-1-r€Y “L  . .u’«-Is“ "M  Woman but am {am completely dead or alive. I feel sorry ofrweefl the two worlds. My fas‘ nated at the prospect of being Gang Cination overrides my fear Of her‘ “Are there any doctors Of anyone “There are no doctors imywherel looking for you?” She is right, of course. ' me to return. Luckily, In)’ family 15 to  the 01  can help her?”  whoo away! AI-en’t your parents caning my name and beckoning  I hear Mao busy boarding yet another truck me onto the truck, I notice two very  ,f1tting black Pajama Pm“ and Shirts mething on small brown pads  to be angry With me. As Pa lifts thin middle-aged men in loose ‘ so s.While one WW5 . the other Pom“ nd mY5e1f a seat where I can watch the  lies clamber onto the truck and fin  standing next to u of paper with his black pen. we climb onto the truck. 1 fl  C0u“"Y5lde'QuiCk1Y’ four other famgnce all the families are on board.  at our heads and counts as  up the empty space in the niiddlfi the two men take their notes an ‘ ' greeting us After they are finished, tl'1eY get ‘m0 the from Seats Wlth the truck driver and we begin to m0V€~  The truck rolls away from the waiting area and onto a bumpy  narrow road crossing the mountains.The families are quiet and somber,  d Count again, without smiling or  the only sounds come fiom the branches brushing against the side of the truck and the slush of mud sticking to the tires. After what seems like forever, I become bored with the scenery and climb onto Pa’s lap. “Pa,” I say quietly, so the others cannot hear us, “the people at the place we just left, why were they there?” “They are waiting for the base people to come and take them.” “Take them like they’ve taken us?”  Yes. The men wearing black clothes are representatives fI0m  rural villages. At the waiting area, these representatives are given 1155‘  of names and people they are to take back to their v'11lages”PaSal'5 quietly. ’  “Those two m . “Yew en. are they our village representatives?”  ;‘Wh0 are the b3Se people?”  “Shh - h ' ' ' I will tell YOU later.”  “How COHIC 1 we left them 50 fast while all the others waited? 


ส่งจาก iPhone ของฉัน

0 Comments:

Post a Comment